Welcome to Araven HoReCa, the professional division of Araven S.L. aimed at the catering sector. We have been working since 1976 at the service of catering professionals, developing work tools that are easy and comfortable to use, that are versatile and that also have all the food hygiene guarantees that help satisfy these requirements and carry out their daily work.
We possess all the necessary certificates to sell plastic products in contact with foodstuff:
- Quality Management System Certification according to standard ISO 9001.
- Registered in the General Food Health Register of the Spanish Agency of Food Safety and Nutrition. R.D. 191/2011.
- Compliance with all the European regulations on materials and objects designed to enter into contact with food. Technical-Health Regulation for plastic materials for food use: Reg.(CE) 1935/2004 Reg. (CE) 10/2011 Reg (CE) 1907/2006 (REACH).
- All our plastic products are made of 100% Recyclable Raw Material.
- Company adhered to the Integrated Management System, Ecoembes, for compliance with the Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulations, Directive 94/62/CE and 2004/12/CE.
Do you want to learn more about our company? Visit the corporate website of Araven
Discover the 10 Reasons to Trust in Araven
Araven commits to innovation, incorporating the latest advances in materials, production processes and production systems into its products. The Food Safety regulation is our work guide and a source of inspiration in the development of new products. We also have the collaboration of expert consultants in this topic as well as chefs who give us their opinions so that the product designed is oriented towards functionality.
In ARAVEN pay special attention to all regulations on health and hygiene matters, for us and our customers peace of mind is why this section you can consult Safety regulations. Food that are working our guide and inspiration in the development of our products, You can seek advice us to equip your work area or we recommend products and materials that best fit your needs and offer you recommendations to store and manipulate food in a correctly and optimizing resources.
Araven within its plan to support the hospitality industry, working with associations, prestigious hotel schools and renowned chefs, national and international. Contributes to the formation of future chefs and equipping their kitchens. For the department Araven innovation is essential to get in touch with the needs that may arise in day to day professional hospitality and certainly these collaborations feed the development and launch of new products.